water table additive help

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
abmagrum
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: water table additive help

Post by abmagrum »

DesertFabworks wrote:
sonofmitch wrote:If you set a box of Floor Sweep Dust Preventatine on fire and throw it in the table to put it out that will prevent rust as well. Not that I've ever known anyone who might have done such a thing.
Mitch :D

Good to Know, I would have liked to watch the discovery of this great information
you sure that doesn't make rust? I know wood ash makes lye which is very corrosive .
you might be right but I would double check.
Arclight 4x4
hypertherm 65
corel x6
mach 3, sheet cam
miller 211 auto set
DesertFabworks
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: water table additive help

Post by DesertFabworks »

I have a 35 gallon tote of plasma quench concentrate that I have not used yet. The Msds on plasma quench is not that friendly. It ships as hazmat and is corrosive. It works well I understand but there is a price. GreenCut worked very well for me but I would up the concentration ratio a little past there recommendations for best results.

I'm in the process of testing and evaluating another chemical at the moment that is like GreenCut in the fact that it does not ship as hazmat is skin friendly and safe for you and the environment. I'm working with the company to prefect the concentration ratio. As soon as I can release the info I will.
Desert Fabworks LLC
Fort Mohave, Arizona
www.desertfabworks.com

Follow our CNC Plasma Build:
www.cncplasminfo.com
Follow our CNC Router Build:
www.cncrouterbuild.com

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”