issues zeroing mach

Mach3 and Mach4 questions, tips and topics can be posted here
elvenhome21
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

issues zeroing mach

Post by elvenhome21 »

Im having some problems getting mach3 to zero absolute when doing the reference all. I dont have limit switchs installed yet but even with the cover of the blade runner box and shorting the x and/or y home limit connections, the table will keep moving and not zero or stop. Im pretty sure I have the correct boxes checked in the homing screen because I followed what the arcsoft tutorial said it should be set as for my application. Z doesnt zero or stop either and that one has a switch built into it.

Another issue i had is when I took the cover off the small round cable that connects to the cover fell off and im not sure how it goes back on. its a 5 pin connector on 4 pin board with I believe only 3 wires so it can be plugged i about 10 different ways.

bladerunner
precision plasma table
Bonzi Metalworks
muzza
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: issues zeroing mach

Post by muzza »

elvenhome21 wrote:because I followed what the arcsoft tutorial
Have you set it up going by the candcnc bladerunner manual as there are differences to the arcsoft instructions ?
You are also running the version which came with your bladerunner too and not a downloaded version from Arcsoft aren't you?
elvenhome21 wrote:Another issue i had is when I took the cover off the small round cable that connects to the cover fell off and im not sure how it goes back on. its a 5 pin connector on 4 pin board with I believe only 3 wires so it can be plugged i about 10 different ways.

bladerunner
precision plasma table
I too had this problem, it must only be installed the right way which I also found in the manual Rev#1 4/3/2012 on page 43

Murray

Return to “Mach3 & Mach4 CNC”