Salmon wall sconce

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
tjsmetalart
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Salmon wall sconce

Post by tjsmetalart »

New member here this is a great forum lots of good info and ideas Thanks to all for shareing your talants and time. I would like to give back here is what i do ill try to post dfx files as soon as i can if anybody wants.
Salmon wall sconce
Salmon wall sconce
log racks
log racks
home show sign
home show sign
stainless rail
stainless rail
wegner rail
wegner rail
AprilMay2010 020.JPG (58.06 KiB) Viewed 2846 times
Metal Lee
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Salmon wall sconce

Post by Metal Lee »

Welcome to plasmaspider, those pieces look good, I like the log holder/rack what thickness of steel was it cut from?
You will find all very helpfull here.
Thanks, Metal Lee
Keep the sparks out of your boots!
tjsmetalart
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by tjsmetalart »

I use 11ga -3/16 just trying to use up some of my scraps square or round on the rest
akpilot

Post by akpilot »

That is some cool stuff!! Where in Alaska do you live? I'm always looking for Alaska related dxf's we can maybe swap some.
awt112
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by awt112 »

All very nice work.. I like the Alaska theme, I was born and raised in Soldotna, Alaska.. I also have a lot of Alaska files would be nice to see these in .dxf files
steelfx
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by steelfx »

Gorgeous Work! I've admired your work & your website for a very long time.
Welcome to the plasmaspider community! :)

Bill Worden
tjsmetalart
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by tjsmetalart »

Im in fairbanks im working nights now at my real job so ill put some dxfs up when i get off of nights. This is my sideline job until august then im retireing from 36 years of welding to do my own stuff full time. most of my stuff is Alaska theme for the tourist shops and home owners. You can send me emails to tjsmetalart@yahoo.com and let me know what your looking for and ill try to help out. Im still learning but i have come a long way from were i started, With a lot of help from alot of people on these forums and others so id like to try and help out who i can now.ITs great when we help each other out.TJ
tjsmetalart
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by tjsmetalart »

The images in the log racks and the bear are out of the sign torch collection that i bought from Gary dewitt i think ive upgraded three times as he comes out with new stuff .I highly recommend his images and cds they have been a big help and are very user freindly he has been great to deal with over the last sevaral years. Those new guys who are looking to build there libarys up you can get a big start with his files and build anything with them.

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”