Using Jasons files

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
OTHill
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Using Jasons files

Post by OTHill »

Hi I'm wondering how the rest of you use Jasons files efficiently.I have his complete files on a memory stick and really like them but it would be really nice to have a book like Sign Torch has.It's so easy to page through the book get the number and bang you down load it.May be I'm missing out on something? Any suggestions?Thanks Allan
5x10 table,Precision plasma gantry,Cand CNC electronics,Hypertherm 65 plasma,King lathe and mill,255 lincoln mig welder.Dawson Creek BC. Much modified Fastcut 4x8 plasma table with Ethercut
Team Tracker
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Using Jasons files

Post by Team Tracker »

Hi Allan

Jasons designs are themed and each theme is contained within a folder. Open one of those folders and you will see all the dxf files for that theme and there should also be a jpeg image that shows all the designs in that theme. If you print off that jpeg you can create your own book of designs to look through. Shown below is the jpeg image showing all his dog files. Hope this helps.
Dogs-Master-Collection.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

1-800-590-7804
OTHill

Re: Using Jasons files

Post by OTHill »

Thanks for the reply.Thats what I'll have to do.I was hoping I wouldn't have to print a book.Allan
5x10 table,Precision plasma gantry,Cand CNC electronics,Hypertherm 65 plasma,King lathe and mill,255 lincoln mig welder.Dawson Creek BC. Much modified Fastcut 4x8 plasma table with Ethercut

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”