New member in San Antonio TX

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
StudioIronworks
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

New member in San Antonio TX

Post by StudioIronworks »

Hello everyone!
I recently completed a DIY table using parts amassed by someone else as my jumping off point. During the build, I had many questions that were answered by this community, so I decided to make a profile. I am excited to share pictures of the build soon.

I have cranked handles at a machine shop, detailed/drafted for a structural fabrication company, ran a cnc plasma at a local studio, and even done paper work at an automotive OEM. Now I have my own small shop in SA, where I get to do all those things all the time.

Even with all that work expirience, with regards to CNC plasma, there hasn't been anything as informative as taking the plunge and making a table.
plasmanewbie
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New member in San Antonio TX

Post by plasmanewbie »

Welcome, glad you created and account and would love to see some pics of your DIY build. Post em up when you get the chance and best of luck in your new shop :Like
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New member in San Antonio TX

Post by acourtjester »

Great many DIY types here, having a CNC plasma table is a great addition to your shop, let the fun begin.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT

Return to “Introduce Yourself”