Another New Member

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
msc
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Another New Member

Post by msc »

Greetings,

In stumbling around the internet researching CNC tables I discovered Plasma Spider. What a great find! I have learned so much from this site already.

I have a Hypertherm PM 45 and have just ordered a Delusional Design 4x4 table which I discovered from a post of one of the members here. The deciding factor for going with the Delusional Design over one of the name brands is that the owner, George, will deliver to my backyard shop, set up and train me on my own machine. As a complete new comer to the world of CNCs, that personal "hand holding" is invaluable to me. My table will be delivered two weeks from Monday. I am really excited about going the the next level of plasma cutting and plan on spending a lot of time reading on Plasma Spider. I can tell already that all of you are a great resource.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks,
Mark
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Another New Member

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard :) this site is great for answering questions and sharing projects. :D Plunk down you $20 and start downloading files for latter use. Report how things go to help others who may be looking for info on that table of tips about things you find interesting for Plasma. :)
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
msc
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by msc »

"Plunk down you $20 and start downloading files" . Did it :D
Mark
Hypertherm PM 45
Delusional Designs 4x4 CNC
Millermatic 211 welder
little blue choo
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by little blue choo »

Welcome msc. Hope to hear a lot from you in the future.

Rick
Rick
Arclight 9600 4x8 table
Hypertherm PM65
Acc. Plate Marker, 4 inch Pipe Cutter, Wood Router package
Quincy Q54 compressor 2 stage, 5hp, 60 gal
Refrigerated air dryer & 4 stage filtration system
Software Mach 3, Sheetcam, Solid Edge 2D, Inkscape
seajinx
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by seajinx »

Welcome msc, I'm sure you will soon find that joining PS, your $20 was well spent . Here you will find a vast amount of information at your finger tips.
I know I did and enjoy helping out when and if I can. There are a few members on here who has a good handle on most of the problems or situations you may find yourself in. Again, welcome aboard. :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”