Newbie here

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
Tuffjarhed
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Newbie here

Post by Tuffjarhed »

Hello all, my name is Matt, I have a small shop in Indiana. My wife and I decided it was time to make a little more money doing something we enjoy, so we pulled the trigger on a Torchmate 2 Kit. We only have a Hypertherm 600 for now, hopefully we can make it work. Just wanted to get a post up and let you all know that we appreciate the info you all put out, and if we sound like morons on our posts, well, we probably are:)
Loyd
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Newbie here

Post by Loyd »

Hey Matt,
Good to have you. I am relatively new on this forum. I have a plasmacam have had it for about 3 years.
Hope you do well.
Semper Fi
Loyd
De inimico non loquaris sed cogites
Do not wish ill upon your enemies, plan it.
coupebuilder
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by coupebuilder »

Welcome aboard Matt! I am pretty new to the cnc plasma world as well but it seems like there are a bunch of knowledgeable guys on the board. We all gotta start somehwere!
Scratch

Post by Scratch »

Welcome to the site. We were all morons at one time. Some of us still are.... :oops:
I think I'm the oldest 10 year old boy on the forum...
enfofan
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by enfofan »

I jumped into this mess with eyes wide shut, feet first. New nothing about the CNC, PT or design software- just because you have a desire to learn doesn't make one a moron. Now if you can't learn after we help ya.....

I have a Hypertherm 600 and it does just fine-- but I only do 'metal art' and if I want to call it art, that's my right. :D

I took delivery of my table in October 2002.

still trying to figure out how to use all this stuff to make money.
cheers,

Return to “Introduce Yourself”