Design2Fab Software

General software related questions should be posted here.
AbsoluteFabiowa@gmail.com
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Design2Fab Software

Post by AbsoluteFabiowa@gmail.com »

Does anybody have any experience with the Design2Fab sheetmetal layout software. When we purchased our cnc table i bought this program with intentions of cutting patterns for a local HVAC company and after hours of trial and error ive thrown in the flag now i have a $2000 dollar program thats the equivalent to a frisbee to me. There tech support staff is awesome when it comes to telling you what pages of the manual to refer to but not a one of them has any experience in the sheet metal industry and act as if i am speaking a foreign language.

Thank You
trucutcnc
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Design2Fab Software

Post by trucutcnc »

We sell Design2Fab. If you're still having issues, I can get you up and running in a about 20 minutes. We would need to do remote session. Give me a call sometime.
--------------------------------------------
http://www.trucutcnc.com
Ross Carlisle
Jackson, TN
Team Tracker
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Design2Fab Software

Post by Team Tracker »

If you prefer you can simply post your questions here and myself or someone else may chime in to help. Also if you post your questions here it may help someone else in the future with similar issues. I am not in the HVAC industry and do not claim to know everything however I have a good deal of experience with Design2Fab and would be happy to help. It's pretty easy once you get onto it.
1-800-590-7804

Return to “General Discussion”