Who wants to attempt this!-Nam-Knights

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
acm329
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Who wants to attempt this!-Nam-Knights

Post by acm329 »

I'm new to trying to draw files. I need the Dragon with the flag. I understand alot of detail would have to be left out. If someone could help that would be great thanks
Gamelord
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Re: Who wants to attempt this!

Post by Gamelord »

Here's a quick trace and not something I would be happy cutting. The image is very poor quality and small - two things that make it very difficult to trace. The only way to get a better file would be to hand draw it. There are many on here that will do this for you for a small fee including myself. I am not that busy right now so if you don't mind paying and would like me to do it then drop me a message and I will hand draw it for you.

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Once you take flight, your eyes will forever be turned to the sky." "Lack of appreciation is the worlds biggest crime."

Torchmate 6x14 w/THC Downdraft
Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 101
Corel Draw / Adobe Illustrator
Torchmate CAD
acm329
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Who wants to attempt this!

Post by acm329 »

Thanks Lord! Let me see if this club wants this job don for sure and ill be in touch. Thanks for your help
Neyko
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: Who wants to attempt this!-Nam-Knights

Post by Neyko »

Gamelord is right, in that this would take a little time to clean up enough to be cut ready. We specialize in military art, moreso unit logos, but I'm not sure we have the extra time. SignTorch, Gamelord, as well as others may. I'm willing to help where I can if needed.

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

"The secret of a good life is to have the right loyalties and hold them in the right scale of values".

PlasmaCam DHC2

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”