Hypertherm 1250 Machine torch

Cut quality issues can be discussed here, most common issues have been discussed here and should help you.
rtsplace
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Hypertherm 1250 Machine torch

Post by rtsplace »

Hello Jim, I've checked on this before, but ready to buy now. I've been cutting for about a year now with a hand torch on my system and would like to up grade to a machine torch. So I would like to know what the latest and greatest machine torch is for my 1250 powermax G3 and the part number if you would please. My local shop sells Hypertherm consumables but not the complete setups. So I would like to get as much information as I can before I go in and order.
Thank you Ray
jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Hypertherm 1250 Machine torch

Post by jimcolt »

Ray,

The Duramax upgrade torch is a new style torch that simply plugs into your Powermax1250......it is the same torch that is used on the newer Powermax65 and 85 systems and will breathe new cutting life into your 1250. It will provide faster cut speeds, much longer consumable life...as well as squarer cleaner cut edges. Here is a link to the information regarding Duramax torch upgrades:

http://www.hypertherm.com/en/Products/H ... pgrade.jsp

If you have any questions...let me know...and thanks in advance to buying Hypertherm products!

Jim Colt Hypertherm

rtsplace wrote:Hello Jim, I've checked on this before, but ready to buy now. I've been cutting for about a year now with a hand torch on my system and would like to up grade to a machine torch. So I would like to know what the latest and greatest machine torch is for my 1250 powermax G3 and the part number if you would please. My local shop sells Hypertherm consumables but not the complete setups. So I would like to get as much information as I can before I go in and order.
Thank you Ray

Return to “Plasma Cut Quality Forum”