PlasmaCam electronics bundle - control box to servos

Buy and sell used plasma cutting and related equipment here.
M1st3rT1nk3r
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

PlasmaCam electronics bundle - control box to servos

Post by M1st3rT1nk3r »

Good day,

I have a complete electronics bundle from my DHC2 that was removed after the table frame and computer were damaged beyond repair. Garage mishap, please dont ask. Im still sick about it.

The harnesses, control box, servos, and software license with upgrades ( advanced height control and advanced design) are for sale. I priced all the included electronics (except the control box, couldnt find a price for that) and it came to just shy of $5k with shipping. Considering these are used (but only had less than 150 hrs of use total) and since it includes the controller with software upgrades (upgrades alone were $2k) , I'm asking $5500 for everything. Buyer needs to cover shipping charges or pick up in person.

Located in NE Fla.

I'll post pics if someone can help me decipher how 😕 (I'm familiar with html, but not where to upload the pic for the tag)

Thanks
rdj357
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: PlasmaCam electronics bundle - control box to servos

Post by rdj357 »

You would need to provide the serial number to the new owner and sign transfer of ownership of the table for them to be able to legally use the software.

I don’t know if you’ve priced things but it would certainly be possible to buy the parts and pieces to rebuild the table for a not unbearable price at some point when you’re ready.

Sorry you are going through a tough time. Just trying to provide a little info to help whatever path you take go as smoothly as possible.
DieselFumes
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by DieselFumes »

Sorry to hear that, hope things smooth out for you. To attach pics use the attachment tab below the posting text box shown below. Best of luck.
Attach.PNG
M1st3rT1nk3r
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by M1st3rT1nk3r »

rdj357 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:36 am You would need to provide the serial number to the new owner and sign transfer of ownership of the table for them to be able to legally use the software.

I don’t know if you’ve priced things but it would certainly be possible to buy the parts and pieces to rebuild the table for a not unbearable price at some point when you’re ready.

Sorry you are going through a tough time. Just trying to provide a little info to help whatever path you take go as smoothly as possible.
Thank you for the response and concern :Yay

I will not be using be utilizing the PCam parts/electronics in the future. I may rebuild the table at some point , but for now I just want these gone.
M1st3rT1nk3r
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by M1st3rT1nk3r »

DieselFumes wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:11 am Sorry to hear that, hope things smooth out for you. To attach pics use the attachment tab below the posting text box shown below. Best of luck.
Attach.PNG
Awesome! Thanks
rdj357

Post by rdj357 »

M1st3rT1nk3r wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:54 pm
rdj357 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:36 am You would need to provide the serial number to the new owner and sign transfer of ownership of the table for them to be able to legally use the software.

Thank you for the response and concern :Yay

I will not be using be utilizing the PCam parts/electronics in the future. I may rebuild the table at some point , but for now I just want these gone.
No problem, I just wanted to make sure that you understood that the only way to sell the software license is to sell the 'table' and that you would no longer be the registered owner of the table and corresponding serial number.

Return to “Classified Ads”