Dani torch hight control

Hypertherm Plasma Cutter discussion forum.
jfww94
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Dani torch hight control

Post by jfww94 »

I purchased a Dani torch height control to try out with my Thermal Dynamics stand off. I'm not an electrician and I'm afraid of burning my Hypertherm 45 up because of not being sure how to wire it.
Any7 help would be greatly appreciated.
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Dani torch hight control

Post by acourtjester »

I'm confused as you talk about 2 plasma unit types, Maybe you had a TD and now using a Hypertherm.
And here is a web site with an image of the diagram for wiring. Most THC are wired in a similar manor, your 45 manual should show the plug wire position for the signals you need for the torch trigger input and voltage output. Depending of the software and controller as to where the signals need to be connected for that. If you give more info about the controller and software some one will help.
The unit looks like it is made in Europe so maybe another member can help that has using one on their table. :Like
https://bazar.bg/obiava-34118999/cnc-ts ... kontroleri
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by weldguy »

Maybe he has a Hypertherm 45XP on the Thermal Lifter Tom.
weldguy

Post by weldguy »

jfww94 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:59 am I purchased a Dani torch height control to try out with my Thermal Dynamics stand off. I'm not an electrician and I'm afraid of burning my Hypertherm 45 up because of not being sure how to wire it.
Any7 help would be greatly appreciated.
Does your Dani height control want raw arc voltage or is it looking for a divided voltage signal?
Davidbratanov
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Davidbratanov »

Dani THC can work with raw arc voltage and divided 1/50 voltage signal. You can use you internal plasma arc voltage divider ,outputs are pin 6 and pin 5 on CPC socket. Is you THC is SD or up/down and arc on outputs?

Return to “Hypertherm Plasma Cutters”