plasma remote

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
billphillips
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

plasma remote

Post by billphillips »

can anyone help on the remote that I bought for plasma from plasmaspider http://plasmaspider.com/shop/remote.html as to how you have yours setup, I have never seen such a short set of instructions than those that came with it...now I have no clue

Can anyone tell me even who made it and a model # so I can try searching for some sort of instruction manual

thanks

bill in red deer
abmagrum
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: plasma remote

Post by abmagrum »

you just plug in the usb add batteries it should work like youre regular keyboard.
I bought one but don't use it at the moment .
the only question I had was how to raise and lower the torch . someone told me but I cant remember.

just pm the plasma spider store they will help.

there real cool and friendly.
Arclight 4x4
hypertherm 65
corel x6
mach 3, sheet cam
miller 211 auto set
billphillips
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by billphillips »

Thanks Abmagrum, guess I will just have to play with it as well as send a message to plasmaspider

bill in red deer
Granite
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Granite »

reboot?
PlasmaSpider Store
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by PlasmaSpider Store »

Hi Bill

The other guys are correct, simply plugin the USB receiver and this wireless remote operates like your keyboard or mouse would. The shortcut buttons for raising, lowering, jogging, etc. will vary from table manufacturer to table manufacturer. You will want to check with your manufacturer to determine keyboard shortcuts for your particular system. Once you know what they are you can use these shortcuts with your remote and enjoy the wireless capability. If your system is home built and using Mach 3 software you can assign your own keyboard shortcuts in Mach and customize the shortcuts to fit your needs. Let me know how it works out for you and if you have any additional questions.

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”