plasma cutting screen set

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
bocco
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

plasma cutting screen set

Post by bocco »

Does anyone know how to bring up the plasma screen set so I can get the THC set up. This is on a Viper plasma cutter that isn't even a year old yet. Viper refuses to help me...even after a complaint to the Virginia Attorney General. It CAN'T be a complicated thing I don't think. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
The machine came with draftsight, sheetcam and mach 1.
I won't be "talking up" my Viper plasma cutter.
Also...does anyone have one of these that lives near western NY (southern tier...Buffalo ) area...maybe I could see your setup and learn something...
Thanks,
Bocco
the attachment is the screen that came on the machine...the screen that Viper tech said was good to use...

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

vmax549
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: plasma cutting screen set

Post by vmax549 »

HI, at the top of the screen click on VEIW. Then you will be able to select a new screenset to run.

(;-) TP
Oldsarge
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: plasma cutting screen set

Post by Oldsarge »

Also make sure the file with the .set extension is in the root directory of mach and the folder with the screen pictures is in the bitmaps folder. I'm using the green screen set from CandCNC and I love it!

Oldsarge
6x12 Home Built Table
Hypertherm PowerMax 85
CandCNC Dragon Cut 620 DTHC IV
CorelDraw X7, Sheetcam, Mach 3
"Better to attempt great things and fail than to live in the gray twilight where there is neither victory or defeat"

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”