- File Sharing Rules & Etiquette
1. This is a sharing forum. SHARE and give back in return for the help you request and receive.
2. Do not request file conversions in this forum, use the forum at this link http://www.plasmaspider.com/viewforum.php?f=98
3. Do not post drawings that you did not draw yourself or drawings that you copied from another artists work.
4. Do not request to have a drawing made for you from an image of another artists work.
5. Do not post drawings of sports logo's, company logo's, or any other trademark or copyright protected design.
6. If you see a drawing you suspect breaks these rules click the "Report This Post" button. This button is found on the right side near the "Quote" button and can be found in every post on the site.
7. Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". Bring the post to our attention using the report button outlined above.
8. Use appropriate and descriptive titles for your posts. This will make it much easier for other members to find when using the "Search" function.
9. If you have a design you wish to share but are uncertain if it is allowed please contact me by Private Message. Use the PM button on the right to send me a message and I will be happy to help.
10. If you are a new member we appreciate the "Thank you" replies but this bumps the post up so if you do it 25 times in a row it will fill a whole page with bumped topics. Send thanks out for a couple of your favorites when you first join rather than 25-50 thank you's.
11. If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions please contact me by PM as outlined above.
DXF Art Sharing Forum is for sharing dxf, plt, or any other vector file for plasma cutting. Browse what others have posted or post some DXF art files of your own.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:12 pm
- Location: Out In The Shop