Green P Hiding

SheetCam related questions and tips can be posted here
cutting$burning
2 Star Elite Contributing Member

Green P Hiding

Post by cutting$burning »

Hi
I had some issues yesterday with post processing files between Sheetcam and Mach 3, turns out it was operator error again. But sometime in the heat of the battle the Green P Icon (for post processor) disappeared. When I click on file it shows up with the rest of the drop down menu options. When selected it functions properly and posts the file to Mach 3 and then hides again. I uninstalled Sheetcam software and then reinstalled. After installing an update notice appeared, so I updated to 5.1? After update I noticed the new changes from the update and again no Green P Icon, same as before I have to click file and then it appears. I was wondering if anybody has had or heard of this? Did I click a "hide" button somewhere (you know the hide the Green P icon button) Thanks and thanks for all the posts on plasmaspider. I have learned tons here in weeks that I would have taken years of trial and error.

Thanks D
I Lean
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Green P Hiding

Post by I Lean »

If you right-click up in the tool bar area, you'll get a pop-up window where you can select what tool bars and buttons to display, and in what order. Maybe you can add it back in?
cutting$burning

Re: Green P Hiding

Post by cutting$burning »

Thanks I lean, I had right clicked the tools box before and seen the box for buttons and the Post being one of them, but could not get it to install. I tried again today and it worked. It is in a different place now, next to the tools box and not visible under the File icon like originally. I can still click on file icon and make it visible but now I won't have to. Thanks for the reply and info it is greatly appreciated. Again I appreciate all of the info posted on this forum,

Thanks D

Return to “SheetCam”