CNC CONFIG ERROR

General software related questions should be posted here.
saltydog
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

CNC CONFIG ERROR

Post by saltydog »

GOT A CNC CONFIG ERROR WHEN I OPEN CUT N COMMAND....CLICK OK THEN GET CNC CONTROLLER NOT RESPONDING AND TCP CONNECTION IS NOT ESTABLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF. WAS WORKING AN HOUR AGO, JUUST MOVED THE TORCH TO HOME POSITION AND IT STOPPED??? NEED HELP ASAP!!! AS USUAL TECH LINE JUST GOES TO MACHINE
saltydog
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Re: CNC CONFIG ERROR

Post by saltydog »

JUST A RE-BOOT...THANKS TO JUSTIN FOR CALLING SO QUICK
Team Tracker
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Team Tracker »

saltydog wrote:GOT A CNC CONFIG ERROR WHEN I OPEN CUT N COMMAND....CLICK OK THEN GET CNC CONTROLLER NOT RESPONDING AND TCP CONNECTION IS NOT ESTABLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF. WAS WORKING AN HOUR AGO, JUUST MOVED THE TORCH TO HOME POSITION AND IT STOPPED??? NEED HELP ASAP!!! AS USUAL TECH LINE JUST GOES TO MACHINE
Glad Justin was able to return your call so quickly. You had called on a Saturday morning and that is the reason the Tech Line went right to the machine. It will always go to the machine after hours and on weekends however with our 24/7 tech support system you will get a return call very quickly as you experienced.
1-800-590-7804
rustygirl
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by rustygirl »

having this same issue right now....rebooting has not worked
sjo426
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by sjo426 »

Having the same issue as well, reboot didn't work. Waiting for support to call me back.

Also, I'm just a week or 2 into set up with this new machine. What is the wire for that is hanging off the torch?

I'm having all sorts of glitchy issues. The latest is the torch will not go all the way down to the metal, it will stop half way down and torch will engage. This along with the cut and command software just shutting down. Sometimes it opens back up to the point where it stopped, other time it thinks it's starting from home point. And since support hasn't been able to tell me how to jump to a point (they are working on a solution) I have hell trying to get it back to where it needs to be to start cutting again.
sjo426
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by sjo426 »

Just a heads up, there appears to be a button under the computer housing (kind of under the housing where they keyboard mounts) that does some sort of reset. I do not know if you should/shouldn't press it whenever you want, but Tracker support had me press it to reset the connection issue.

Return to “General Discussion”