Share a saved toolset in SheetCam?

SheetCam related questions and tips can be posted here
shiner2001
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Share a saved toolset in SheetCam?

Post by shiner2001 »

I was just going over all the tutorial videos on ArcLight's website and in one of them, it looks like there is a preloaded set of tools in Sheetcam for all of the Hypertherm torches, with all the different parameters for different material thicknesses already in place. I think some of my recent issues with my new BurnTable may be in some of my settings. Is it possible for someone to share a file with all of those tool settings with me so I can kind of start from scratch and make sure I haven't missed anything or messed anything up? I am currently using a 45 and am probably going to move to a 65, so those would be the two machines I am most in need of. In the video they showed how to save a toolset, so I assume it'd be possible to share that with another user is anyone is willing to do so.

By the way, the videos on ArcLight's website have been tremendously helpful. I'm sure everyone here has either seen them or is past the point that they would be of much use as a teaching too, but for a new guy...they're awesome.

Thanks everyone!
Derek
Precision Plasma LD 4x8
CandCNC BladeRunner EtherCut Mark IV
HT PM 45
abmagrum
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: Share a saved toolset in SheetCam?

Post by abmagrum »

Thats what i try to tell everyone

the tools you are looking for are at the bottom of the arclight tutorial page. :)

the funny thing is no one ever says thanks :?
Arclight 4x4
hypertherm 65
corel x6
mach 3, sheet cam
miller 211 auto set
shiner2001
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by shiner2001 »

I bet I've spent the last 4 hours watching those videos...holy cow there's a ton of info there. I also realized when I got to the bottom that there was the tool set I was asking about, oops. I'm on my Mac right now so when I told it to download I just got another browser page of instructions, but hopefully it'll work better on my PC. Many thanks for the heads up on the videos!! If I hadn't been so engrossed in them all evening I would have extended that gratitude already :D
Derek
Precision Plasma LD 4x8
HT PM 45
shiner2001
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by shiner2001 »

Can someone enlighten me on how to save and import the tool settings from Arclight's website to my Sheetcam? When I click the download link, it just opens a new tab full of the setting in text format. My table's computer isn't networked, so I have to get it on a thumb drive to load it.
Derek
Precision Plasma LD 4x8
HT PM 45
muzza
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by muzza »

Don't quote me on it but I think those toolsets only work with the development version of Sheetcam, do you know what version of Sheetcam your system is running ?
Murray
shiner2001
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by shiner2001 »

muzza wrote:Don't quote me on it but I think those toolsets only work with the development version of Sheetcam, do you know what version of Sheetcam your system is running ?
Murray
I don't know off the top of my head but I can go check it out.
Derek
Precision Plasma LD 4x8
HT PM 45

Return to “SheetCam”