Detroit Lion font

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
Ice-1
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Detroit Lion font

Post by Ice-1 »

Does anyone know and have a copy of the Detroit Lion current(2013) font.
Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Detroit Lion font

Post by Larry83301 »

Ice-1 wrote:Does anyone know and have a copy of the Detroit Lion current(2013) font.

Would this happen to be something like what you are looking for ? ? ? :D :D :D

Larry

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Ice-1
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Ice-1 »

Yes, thank you. This is what I was looking for, but what is the "rar" extension and how do I open it.

Ike Waters
Larry83301 wrote:
Ice-1 wrote:Does anyone know and have a copy of the Detroit Lion current(2013) font.

Would this happen to be something like what you are looking for ? ? ? :D :D :D

Larry
Larry83301

Post by Larry83301 »

Ice-1 wrote:Yes, thank you. This is what I was looking for, but what is the "rar" extension and how do I open it.

Ike Waters
Several people have asked these same questions, so here is a good answer from a site where you can get the program needed to compress or un-compress these files. The reason for compressing a file is to reduce the size or in this case to allow it to be posted as our site does not allow "TTF" files to post.

http://file.org/extension/rar#

"What is a RAR file?

Files that contain the .rar file extension are archive files that have been created by the WinRAR file archiving software. The WinRAR application takes large files or collections of files and compresses those files into a single archive file.

Compressed files makes it easier for users to share files via email and over the Internet. For example, if you needed to email multiple file attachments to an individual, you could compress them into a single RAR file, sending one attachment rather than many.

When the WinRAR archiver creates an archive, the resulting archive file is given the .rar file extension. RAR files are very similar to ZIP files but WinRAR uses a different compression algorithm, often resulting in smaller files.

That's straight from there website, it says it better then I could. :D :D :D

Larry

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”