Unique Project

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
Piper
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Unique Project

Post by Piper »

I am from a very small town but want to make something that is unique and stands out in our community. I am looking for some one of kind projects or ideas. Just want some opinions from professional in this field. Thanks.
Craig
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: Unique Project

Post by Craig »

Tell us more about your community, location, history what make it unique. Craig Johnson
Craig Johnson
Piper
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Piper »

It is really a farm & hunting community. We are in Ohio and have been born and raised her. Most people here are very conservative and spend money wisely. I want a project that can showcase our talent but not super expensive. I love where I am from and proud to be here. In our small town there is no stop lights, grocery, gas station. the population is like maybe 500. We do have larger towns around us. I just want something that is going to make me stand out. Thank you for your interest.
TAP
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by TAP »

Piper, sounds like you already have the ideas in your head, in a few minutes I whipped up a quick jpg, you can do the same I'm sure,,, this would take alot of work to get cut ready, but its just to give you some ideas..

Good Luck,

Tim

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Piper
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Piper »

Thank you so much for the idea. It looks great. If there is anything else you come up with please let me know. Thank you and have a great day.

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”