Workbench Graphics

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
admin
Site Admin

Workbench Graphics

Post by admin »

I cut these graphics for the front of my workbench just to cool up the shop a little. Added a little detail with a right angle die grinder in some spots which looks good.

I posted this a long time ago but the pics were lost on the server crash and I just found them again. Sorry to all the members who took time to post pictures that were lost. Hope to see lots more project pics in the future from everyone.

Admin
Attachments
bench_skulls.jpg
bench_skulls.jpg (58.87 KiB) Viewed 2555 times
Scratch
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Workbench Graphics

Post by Scratch »

Nice! What gauge are they and how are they attached....? I think I see some small screws in the corners but maybe not.
I think I'm the oldest 10 year old boy on the forum...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I made them out of some 14 guage aluminum sheets that were left over from a larger job and attached them with construction adhesive and 4 small screws on each panel. It was an idea a few of us had while hanging out in the shop late night. Sometimes those projects don't look too good in the morning but this one was alright.
AnotherDano
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by AnotherDano »

admin wrote:I made them out of some 14 guage aluminum sheets that were left over from a larger job and attached them with construction adhesive and 4 small screws on each panel. It was an idea a few of us had while hanging out in the shop late night. Sometimes those projects don't look too good in the morning but this one was alright.

Avoid looking at late night projects until you feel better the next afternoon. Mornings-after can be rough.
Don't ask me how I know. :lol:
Dano Roberts
droberts@ironpequod.com
PlasmaCam DHC-2 v3.11
Hypertherm PowerMax-30
Serving Laramie, Wy since Thursday

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”