DHC2 Hight Control Setup

PlasmaCam Hardware discussion forum
DieselMonkey
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

DHC2 Hight Control Setup

Post by DieselMonkey »

I had an issue with my computers recently and had to uninstall the pcam software and start over, now I am having to run with the hight control off (manually setting the cut hight with the main controller) when I turn the hight control on it starts at the correct hight then retracts all the way up....

Ive had the table since april and havent really messed with it that much so Im kinda lost. :? I consider myself still new at all of this

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thank you
Aaron
Few problems in life can't be solved with the generous application of a cutting torch and a taco truck.... or something like that.....
Craig
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: DHC2 Hight Control Setup

Post by Craig »

Aaron, when I had this problem I did the following: Make sure that both ?Wait for signal before cutting? on the ?Machine Control? tab and the ?Sense material to zero? and "Raise and lower between cuts" and ?Use torch height control? on the ?Height Control? tab of the ?Settings? window are checked. Also check the ?Auto Z shift on next cut? and ?Autozero arc voltage shift on next cut? on the ?Height Control? tab of the ?Settings? window every time you change material whether it is a different metal or just different thickness I also do it when I change consumables. What version of the software are you using?

Craig Johnson

Return to “PlasmaCam, Samson, & Go Torch Forum”