April 2024 DesignEdge/Plasmacam Workshop!

Plasmacam software related questions and tips can be posted here
rdj357
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

April 2024 DesignEdge/Plasmacam Workshop!

Post by rdj357 »

Learn Plasmacam is excited to announce that we have the first workshop of 2024 scheduled in Tulsa, OK for anyone interested in adding to their DesignEdge skills. Videos, manuals, and online/virtual meetings help but through experience we've learned that nothing is better for retention than an in-person workshop. All of our workshops are held in centrally located Tulsa, OK where we are fortunate to have a great airport that is usually inexpensive to fly t0. We have a discounted group room rate of $109 per night at a very good hotel that also has a great meeting facility for class and great food!

Click here to register today! Our workshops are $650 for the first person, $450 for each additional should you have a spouse, partner, or employee(s) that would benefit!

Your registration includes:
  • Workshop enrollment and study materials.
  • Lunch on each enrolled day.
  • Coffee, tea, soda, and water daily
  • 6-month Free Trial to the Learn Plasmacam Network
Thanks for enduring our 'advertisement' and we hope to see you there! Please let me know if you have any questions by commenting here, by private message, or phone.

* FourNinety Creations, LLC and Learn PC, LLC are not affiliated with PlasmaCAM, Inc. in any way. We offer training on their equipment and software. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them are for nominative purposes only and does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
rdj357

Re: April 2024 DesignEdge/Plasmacam Workshop!

Post by rdj357 »

We're just 2 weeks away and there are a few spots left if you'd like to join us! I don't plan to offer another until spring of 2025 so it's going to be a long wait if you miss this one!

Come see me in Tulsa and let's have a good time learning stuff! Let me know if I can answer any questions or help in any way!

Return to “Plasmacam - DesignEdge”