Assistance PlasmaCam Product ID Lost

PlasmaCam Hardware discussion forum
Dagoberto
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Assistance PlasmaCam Product ID Lost

Post by Dagoberto »

Hello, I have bought a Gotorch CNC table and in the transportation I have lost the product ID because I did not know that it was in the installation CD box, when I install the software it asks me for the ID and I do not know how to obtain it. Can you tell me what should I do?
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Assistance

Post by adbuch »

The GoTorch is a Plasmacam product. Much like the DHC, DHC2, and Sampson tables, I suspect you will need to submit a change of ownership form to Plasmacam. This must be signed by the seller and the serial number included on the form. Once you have obtained legal ownership of the table, you will be entitled to what ever software with potential upgrades were originally purchased for this table. I expect that this table would have originally been sold with Basic Design Edge software. Robert will know for sure and may chime in here later today.
David
Transfer of Ownership.pdf
Plasmacam transfer of ownership form.jpg
The product ID can also be found when you open the software program under Settings, Activate Levels.
settings, activate levels.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Dagoberto
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Dagoberto »

Hello
thank you very much for the help I will start the procedures
Dagoberto
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Dagoberto »

The product ID can also be found when you open the software program under Settings, Activate Levels. But I can't find the id on the disk or in the installation
Dagoberto
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Dagoberto »

another question, for manual activation is it necessary to connect to the internet?
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

For manual activation, I believe you will need at least one computer connected to the internet so that you can interact with the Plasmacam site. The computer you are activating doesn't need to be on the internet. But it makes it much easier and quicker to do if it is. In either case, you will need to obtain legal possession of the table before you will be able to install the software.
David
Dagoberto
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Dagoberto »

Thank you very much David for your help. I bought the cnc table and I am the only owner, what happens is that I did not know that the ID of my cnc was printed on the CD box and I have thrown it away
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

Dagoberto wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:05 am Thank you very much David for your help. I bought the cnc table and I am the only owner, what happens is that I did not know that the ID of my cnc was printed on the CD box and I have thrown it away
:Like :Like :Like

Return to “PlasmaCam, Samson, & Go Torch Forum”