FORUM SPONSOR - PlasmaCoolant.com

All topics related to smoke evacuation, ventilation, and water tables.
Jason@bc
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: FORUM SPONSOR - PlasmaCoolant.com

Post by Jason@bc »

I've tried to contact them a couple of times now, and it says they'll answer back within 48 hrs, but I haven't heard anything back, and it's been a couple of months.
Plasma Coolant
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Plasma Coolant »

Sorry we do not ship to Canada Jason. Sorry about that!
Jason@bc

Post by Jason@bc »

Ok, guess I'll have to find something else then, thanks for responding.
jmersereau

Post by jmersereau »

I bought from :

LubeClean/Spencer International
Office: 2316-402 Kincora Glen Road, NW
Calgary, Alberta T3R 0V4
Mail: P.O. Box 856
4852 Ridge Road,
Radium Hot Springs, BC V0A 1M0
844-860-6918 Toll Free
www.lubeclean.ca
lyletpledge@shaw.ca

Very happy with the product, price and delivery.

Jim
PrimeWeld CUT60
Langmuir CrossFire Pro
LightBurn, SheetCAM, FireControl
YESWELDER Digital MIG-205DS MIG
Joe243672
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Joe243672 »

Ordered from you guys over a week ago. Got the email with order number. You guys still haven’t shipped and I tried contacting you and can’t ever get a response.
Crossfire Plasma Table
Hypertherm pm 85 cpc rs-485
Miller 252 mig
Miller dynasty 280 Tic/stick
Metabo Mag drill
various Fab equipment
4x8 precision plasma table
G5 c and cnc controls
“ the Shop “ were it all happens
Jason@bc

Post by Jason@bc »

Thanks Jim, I'll check it out.
Joe243672
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Joe243672 »

Anyone know how to get in touch with these people. I tried email doesnt work. I paid them for there product and nothing came and havent even gotten a email saying shipped or on backorder or anything. Why allow someone to be a sponcer when there service sucks and you cant even contact them
Crossfire Plasma Table
Miller 252 mig
Metabo Mag drill
various Fab equipment
G5 c and cnc controls
Plasma Coolant
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Plasma Coolant »

What is your name and we can search the order tracking. Orders are shipped that day or the day after. It is possible our Estore is not updating tracking Any correspondence that was made to us was replied to. If you need to please check your spam folder.

Also consider the coolant coming out of Ohio and any drum or tote is shipping via freight truck (LTL).
TJS
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by TJS »

Plasma Coolant wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:15 pm What is your name and we can search the order tracking. Orders are shipped that day or the day after. It is possible our Estore is not updating tracking Any correspondence that was made to us was replied to. If you need to please check your spam folder.

Also consider the coolant coming out of Ohio and any drum or tote is shipping via freight truck (LTL).
I really want to order from this company. I am not understanding the response here. The OP states he tried contacting you. I am sure in this day an age an email would contain the order number as well as his name.
Plasma Coolant
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Plasma Coolant »

To fully comprehend what happened here.

October 31st customer places order 4:55PM, 6 minutes later the order was sent to shipping. Acknowledgement was sent back from shipping 2 minutes later. April 6th at 7:30pm email was received that Joe had not gotten his pail, 2mns later a response was sent that we will track it. Tracking # was not updated to us and shipping said tracking showed lost in transit. Shipping said they talked to Joe this am and are sending a 2nd pail.

There are a lot of orders happening on the plasma coolant. Many pails, drums..ect are shipping out. We apologize for any delays. Please be aware we will be working on our system to update in real time. Also please be aware of real time shipping times from Eastern and Central USA to your location.
Joe243672
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Joe243672 »

I did finally get in touch with someone that told me what had happened. But I basically had to find the company that ships the orders that this sponsor is taking. I tried emailing and contacting you guys but never got a response. It wasn’t till I found out from Shaun at the fluid company that it was in fact star lab selling this stuff or I would have called star labs phone and actually got to speak with someone. Anyway I was told the product was damaged in shipping. And that ups never let the shipper know so they had now idea I never got it. Should get it this week.
Crossfire Plasma Table
Miller 252 mig
Metabo Mag drill
various Fab equipment
G5 c and cnc controls
Plasma Coolant
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Plasma Coolant »

Star Lab is a brand that is owned by the same parent company.
Joe243672
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

FORUM SPONSOR - PlasmaCoolant.com

Post by Joe243672 »

You need to get your sponcership website up to par. i finally got what i ordered. It was billed to someone at starlabs dont want to say the name. But it came from cutting fluids direct the people that actually helped me out and told me what went wrong. You should just tell people you are a drop shipper. The only reason i got my product is because by luck i contacted them and they found the ups screw up. i contacted you people and never heard anything back. So you really need to get it together when sponcering a website. dont mean to be harsh but multiple emails were un answered. And you also have no contact info which is shadey as hell. Just tell people they can go to the actual website of supplier and pay same price with free shipping instead of making it out like you are offering something special. Cuttingfluidsdirect.com is were this product is drop shipped from. They answer the phone and have real people working there. not a made up drop shipping site that you get no info from.
Crossfire Plasma Table
Miller 252 mig
Metabo Mag drill
various Fab equipment
G5 c and cnc controls
Plasma Coolant
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Plasma Coolant »

How the chemical industry works is virtually every company is a drop ship company for the blender of the fluid (Including CFD) company. Blenders do not sell direct to consumers. Chemicals are blended and either inventoried (Which we do and depending on the customers location are drop shipped directly to the customer) or they are sold under another name and drop shipped.

So what does this mean for your order? According to Shawn who owns and operates CFD your order was lost (We never got tracking on it and could not provide tracking). The website is pretty new but there is 100% no shady practice going on with it whatsoever. We also have sold CNC machinery coolant as well as our own proprietary blend of oil for almost 15 years (Some inventoried and some drop shipped). Sorry you had to wait 10 days to get your order and tracking was not available the next day.
Plasma Coolant
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Plasma Coolant »

The plasma coolant website is a place to pick up good coolant. If you look in the picture you can see who makes the coolant that is being sold. You definitely do not have to buy from one of our websites however Sterlingcool is very good but is not the only product we plan on offering on the website. There are many other products that are being added to the site.
TJS

Post by TJS »

Can anybody who has been using this product report on it. I would like to know if you get the white powdery residue like all other plasma water treatments produce. Thanks.
T.J.
dmedeiros250
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by dmedeiros250 »

I have had it for about 1 month in my table. So far no white residue or rust. I ordered from plasma coolant website on a Thursday and received it the following Tuesday.
weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by weldguy »

dmedeiros250 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:19 pm I have had it for about 1 month in my table. So far no white residue or rust. I ordered from plasma coolant website on a Thursday and received it the following Tuesday.
:Like :Like
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by adbuch »

That's pretty quick shipping. Happy to hear it is working out for you so far.
David

Return to “Water Tables, Ventilation, Air Handling”