Need help!!! Start shapon

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
JMWENG
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Need help!!! Start shapon

Post by JMWENG »

so had the plasma table for about 6 years 99% of my work is simple parts i draw up in cad on ther rare occasions i try to cut anything artwork or simlar it doesnt want to play ball.

Two things happen it comes up with 41 42 error which is kerf related and wont start till i reduce the kerf valve to 0.3mm or less.

Second part is when it is running it will come to a corner and stopp the x and y travel and try and raise the z axis for ages then will continue on with x y axis this can go for up to 30secs or more.

Is these issues settings in the machine as the software company fastcam say the code is good when i have emailed them in the past.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.
weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Need help!!! Start shapon

Post by weldguy »

A little more info about what equipment and software your using may help you to get the answers you need.
JMWENG
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by JMWENG »

Its a Chinese table start shapon controller and fastcam software

Thanks
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by adbuch »

JMWENG wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:01 am so had the plasma table for about 6 years 99% of my work is simple parts i draw up in cad on ther rare occasions i try to cut anything artwork or simlar it doesnt want to play ball.

Two things happen it comes up with 41 42 error which is kerf related and wont start till i reduce the kerf valve to 0.3mm or less.

Second part is when it is running it will come to a corner and stopp the x and y travel and try and raise the z axis for ages then will continue on with x y axis this can go for up to 30secs or more.

Is these issues settings in the machine as the software company fastcam say the code is good when i have emailed them in the past.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.
Probably not g-code, but controller/control software related.
David

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”