Star Lab Gantry Kit

Star-Lab plasma table discussion forum
EverydayDiesel
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Star Lab Gantry Kit

Post by EverydayDiesel »

Hello,

I have seen many people talk about a gantry kit made by star lab. Is this still offered? Where can I buy one?

http://www.plasmaland.com/index.php?cPath=26 says no products offered under 'gantry kits'

Thanks in advance
ScottRa
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: Star Lab Gantry Kit

Post by ScottRa »

I’m not aware of kits now though it may be possible that don’t list them. They started out selling gantry and electronics packages under their Bulltear Industries banner and somewhere around the early 2010’s went to the Starlab name as far as I recall. Matt from Bulltear posts on this thread in case you weren’t aware.

Scott
BTA Plasma
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Star Lab Gantry Kit

Post by BTA Plasma »

We did offer the Star Lab machine and machines prior as a gantry kit. What we found is the gantry kits do not have a proper level of positive customer experience and the support level was much too high as the customer must integrate precision rails into their own frame and also integrate and isolate electronics. We had a 99% success rate with our gantry customers however our focus has been on complete units for the last 4+ years which give the customer a much better experience. We are Bulltear Industries inc. and the Star Lab brand is our brand of plasma table. We are in 114 stores however the gantry kits are a thing of the past. I encourage you to look at our turnkey units as a solution. We ship those all over the world.

Return to “Star-Lab CNC Forum”