Transfer of DesignEdge software license

Plasmacam software related questions and tips can be posted here
Rudeone
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Transfer of DesignEdge software license

Post by Rudeone »

Hi,
I've recently purchased a second hand plasmacam table with designedge software. I've been able to use it whilst sending away paperwork to Plasmacam support team and waiting to transfer license over. it has been a tedious wait. Friday morning i fired up machine only to find design edge wouldn't open, telling me all seats had been used. I can't log into plasmacam community, they wont return emails, i can't run machine, i have a ton of work lined up. Not happy. any suggestions?
Regards
Rod
Rudeone
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: Transfer of DesignEdge software license

Post by Rudeone »

Not a lot of help with this one.
rdj357
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by rdj357 »

Rod,

Email support is only for those outside the US. I don't know where you are located but assume the US since you were speaking of imperial units in another post.

If you still haven't gotten your software properly activated, call PlasmaCAM Technical Support during business hours (Mountain Time) at (719) 676-2701
Rudeone
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Rudeone »

Hi Robert,
I’m in Australia. My software has been finally activated.
Four days of lost production time, no response from plasmacam to any of my emails. Customer service from this company looks like it is living up to its reputation. I really had been hoping for that to be not the case. One of the reasons I’ve transferred ownership is to purchase the nesting feature add on. When this crap happens tho, it really puts a taint on any future purchases. Common courtesy costs nothing but is probably the single most important skill in a company. Thanks for your time in responding Robert.

Return to “Plasmacam - DesignEdge”