Discount for Harbor Freight refrigerated air dryer

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
TrinityFabworks
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Discount for Harbor Freight refrigerated air dryer

Post by TrinityFabworks »

This is my first post so hopefully it's in the right spot! A few weeks ago I was ordering the air dryer for harbor freight and noticed that the website rejected the coupon code for the dryer. I read the restrictions for the coupon and it didn't match up with anything that you aren't allowed to use the coupon for, so I gave customer service a call. Once I explained to them that the (refrigerated "compressed" air dryer) was not a compressor, she gave me the 20% off. I figured I'd let you guys know so you can save $80 if you order one over the phone.
djreiswig
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Discount for Harbor Freight refrigerated air dryer

Post by djreiswig »

Just bought one for work. Coupon didn't work for me either. Guess it pays to call.
2014 Bulltear (StarLab) 4x8
C&CNC EtherCut
Mach3, SheetCam, Draftsight
Hypertherm PM65
Oxy/Acetylene Flame Torch
Pneumatic Plate Marker, Ohmic, 10 inch Rotary Chuck (in progress)
ovrrdrive
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by ovrrdrive »

When I bought mine it let me use the coupon online. It's been a few years though...
2015cmax
2 Star Elite Contributing Member
2 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by 2015cmax »

I tried a couple of weeks ago with a 25% off coupon. I was denied at the store. They would not budge, saying the discounts do not appy to compressors. Tried explaining the difference. Then their fine customer relations kicked in when they told to read the fine print. I now just ignore Harbor Freight sale adds.

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”