Easyscriber engrave attachment for Hypertherm torch's

Name for this part? Arc Shield?

This forum is for plasma cutting related tools and accessories. Discuss products and tools that have worked or not worked for you.
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:32 am

Name for this part? Arc Shield?

Post by mrjackg » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:38 am

Hello, I am new to this forum.

Just asking for some guidance on the name of the part or whether people just make these themselves? I am talking about the shield placed onto the cutting torch to shield the arc light from the operator. Is there a specific name for this and can you buy these as a part generally?

You do not have access to download this dxf file.
Become a Contributing Member to gain access to the thousands of files shared by our members. Click Here

User avatar
little blue choo
Elite Contributing Member
Elite Contributing Member
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:38 pm
Location: Cherryville NC

Re: Name for this part? Arc Shield?

Post by little blue choo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Tried this and it didn't work very well. Was always catching tip ups and ruining my art work. Might work good with long straight cuts but didn't work with artwork.

Arclight 9600 4x8 table
Hypertherm PM65
Acc. Plate Marker, 4 inch Pipe Cutter, Wood Router package
Quincy Q54 compressor 2 stage, 5hp, 60 gal
Refrigerated air dryer & 4 stage filtration system
Software Mach 3, Sheetcam, Solid Edge 2D, Inkscape

Post Reply