Nuffield Tractor

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
Feckless
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Nuffield Tractor

Post by Feckless »

Hi All,
Has anyone by chance a nuffield tractor side image in detail or could make something of an image like this
A friend who helped build my house has one and I want to make a weathervane as a surprise for him to say thanks.
kind regds
Gordon
Dustan
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Nuffield Tractor

Post by Dustan »

heres what I get when I trace it in corelx4 then I just start fixing and adjusting and fixing and ajusting :shock: its a long procedure I would try and complete it for you but I got to many drawing's on tha go sorry I aint the best at it yet either so even if I did finish it up it might still need some fixing and adjusting :lol: .

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Krazy Kutz metal designs
Feckless
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by Feckless »

Thanks for your effort Dustan :D I'm quite new to coreldraw, there is a lot for me to learn and I was thinking some of the peeps on here would do a way better job than I could.
Many thanks Dustan, if any other of you good folk could make something of it I'd appreciate it.
I wish my skills were a bit better and I could share things or help out, I'm not bringing much to the table at the moment :oops: Every day's a school day, so bear with me ;)
Kind regds
Gordon
Dustan
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Dustan »

I just use the virtual segment delete tool the bezier and a 3 point curve delete the ugly and redraw the new its acctually easy to do just takes time I am also very new to corel but the more you sit there and play with it things will come to you :D
Krazy Kutz metal designs

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”