Can somebody give me dimension on a Dynatorch table?

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
calsdad
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Can somebody give me dimension on a Dynatorch table?

Post by calsdad »

I bought a used Dynatorch XLR8 4x4 table - and I'm going to be heading out to pick the thing up tomorrow.

I would like to put the Gantry assembly into the back of my truck - but I'm not sure if it's going to fit.

So what I'm wondering is - if somebody has an XLR, XLS, or XLE system - if they could take a measurement
of the * total * length of the gantry and give me some numbers. What I'm looking for is the length of the gantry
- outside edge to outside edge.

If you don't have a 4ft wide table but have a 5ft or other width table - telling me the width of your table and
then the length of the gantry would also be really helpful. I could figure out the length of the gantry on the
4ft wide machine from there.

A total height measurement would be greatly appreciated too.

I tried to get this information out of Dynatorch and from the seller of the machine - and they've all been less than helpful.

Thanks!!
tcaudle
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Can somebody give me dimension on a Dynatorch table?

Post by tcaudle »

Better hope it runs and cuts. Based on not even being able to get dimensions, getting support might be an issue.
Dawgonhawg
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Can somebody give me dimension on a Dynatorch table?

Post by Dawgonhawg »

Hard to believe Dynatorch tech support will not help you. Have always got great support from there. If fact just got my second Dynatorch about 2 months ago. Ask for Russell or Mike...they will help you.

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”