Update on my Dynatorch Super Bee
I am a complete newbie to the CNC world so this was a big leap for me. Starting from no knowledge of the programming, drawing, etc.. I've always made templates and cut by hand with fair results that need a ton of clean up and grinding and having pretty much weld ready parts is awesome.
I've cut mostly thinner 1/8" and thinner so far but plan on cutting thicker metal for a bumper soon.
Besides a couple simple hickups while setting it up and learning the software and drawing programs the Super Bee has run flawlessly.
If I had used a Hyperthem unit instead of my existing Miller Plasma Cutter that would have helped with a couple things. The miller isn't plug and play like the Hypertherm units.
Grounding was a pain for some reason but I got it sorted out.
The support I've gotten from, Ric, Leon and everyone else at Dynatorch has been great. Even after hours and on the weekends I was able to get help while setting it up.
I make the final card payment next month and then it's time to upgrade my air compressor.
Just my .02 for others when they are deciding on a table.