Hope this is the right spot for this question.

If you are looking for help with a file conversion please post it here rather than in the file sharing forums.
windburned
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Hope this is the right spot for this question.

Post by windburned »

I just started using my new table from STVCNC, I absolutely love it, they use proma myplasm for controls. I sometimes have problems with that software reading dxf files correctly and adding lines to things that aren’t there. I can open the file in fusion 360 and see it’s all connected, but when I open it in myplasm it’s messed up. Attached is a pic.

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Hope this is the right spot for this question.

Post by acourtjester »

It has be discussed here before it seems like some software packages don't play nice. Some here have work around software they use when they see something like your talking about. It looks like your having problems with some shapes and some text not displaying correctly. I would contact the Myplas forum and post the question there with the image above. And info if it happens more in one type of actions or just randomly. I know some member here use the Myplas system but they may not see your post.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
windburned
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by windburned »

acourtjester wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:52 pm It has be discussed here before it seems like some software packages don't play nice. Some here have work around software they use when they see something like your talking about. It looks like your having problems with some shapes and some text not displaying correctly. I would contact the Myplas forum and post the question there with the image above. And info if it happens more in one type of actions or just randomly. I know some member here use the Myplas system but they may not see your post.
Thank you VERY much!!!
robertspark
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by robertspark »

the previous discussion was had here.

it does not provide a solution, but it may provide an explanation (the OP never came back)

https://www.plasmaspider.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=33660
weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by weldguy »

I am curious and would like to see that dxf file. Are you sure it was all connected in Fusion? You can confirm by hovering over the garden stakes main body and if the body turns light blue it will all be closed paths. If you could upload the dxf that would great.

Return to “File Conversion Help Wanted”