How would you do this logo?

If you are looking for help with a file conversion please post it here rather than in the file sharing forums.
Rich_H
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

How would you do this logo?

Post by Rich_H »

This is my company logo. I am looking for some thoughts on how to break it down. I've played with it a bit in netscape, and gotten a clean enough version of just the logo -meaning the blue portions, without the shading/depth effect around the edges. I've also gotten layers when I unstack the bitmaps that bring that in...kind of...but I'm not too sure it's going to translate well to a cut - or maybe cutting it in two layers, then welding on on top of the other is the best answer? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

LOGO.png

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: How would you do this logo?

Post by Larry83301 »

Rich_H wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:54 pm This is my company logo. I am looking for some thoughts on how to break it down. I've played with it a bit in netscape, and gotten a clean enough version of just the logo -meaning the blue portions, without the shading/depth effect around the edges. I've also gotten layers when I unstack the bitmaps that bring that in...kind of...but I'm not too sure it's going to translate well to a cut - or maybe cutting it in two layers, then welding on on top of the other is the best answer? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

LOGO.png
Here's what I would do, just my 2 cents. :Yay
SIGN.JPG

Larry

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Rich_H
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: How would you do this logo?

Post by Rich_H »

Hmmm...never even thought about stacking with a space. Cool idea.

Return to “File Conversion Help Wanted”