Athens Hornet - High School Mascot

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
Ewilbanks
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Athens Hornet - High School Mascot

Post by Ewilbanks »

Hello all, My name is Ward Wilbanks and I am a High School Ag Science Teacher in Texas. The kids in my ag mechanics shop are having some difficulty turning our Athens Hornets "hornet" into a cutable file. They are wanting to use it on reciever hitch covers to show some school spirit. I know we can ask for help with logos of major sports teams, but how about a high school mascot? I will attach the said mascot if this is something that can be done. Thank you so much for your help.

BanksAg
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Needing a Hornet Traced

Post by BanksAg »

Here's a start for you. This file's going to need some work to make it cut-ready.

As a teacher, Inkscape can be you & your students' best friend. It's free, and there are a ton of training resources on Plasmaspider, YouTube, & other online sources. I start my students by making simple Inkscape traces into decals to get them hooked, then we move onto other CAD programs. The attached file is a simple & quick Inkscape trace.

Hornet.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Tim Eggleston
Banks High School
Banks, OR

Arc Pro 4800
PowerMax 45XP
Mach 3, SheetCam
Inkscape, Rhino 3D
cuttinparts
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Athens Hornet - High School Mascot

Post by cuttinparts »

Great share! Thank you, I can use this design in a couple projects!!

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”