Image
To close this announcement click the X in the top right corner.
Industry Pros use FastCut CNC

Sprocket file

If you are looking for help with a file conversion please post it here rather than in the file sharing forums.
Post Reply
Bently15
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:51 am

Sprocket file

Post by Bently15 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:51 am

I'm looking for a file to cut a 18 tooth 1" bore sprocket for a #40 chain, any help will be appreciated

User avatar
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
Posts: 6256
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:04 pm
Location: Pensacola, Fla

Re: Sprocket file

Post by acourtjester » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:11 am

DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT

User avatar
Joe Jones
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
Posts: 1171
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:33 pm
Location: Franklin, KY., USA
Contact:

Re: Sprocket file

Post by Joe Jones » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:22 am

Bently15 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:51 am
I'm looking for a file to cut a 18 tooth 1" bore sprocket for a #40 chain, any help will be appreciated
Is this what you need?

Joe
18 TOOTH GEAR.dxf
18 TOOTH GEAR JPG.jpg

You do not have access to view or download this file.
Become a Contributing Member to gain access to this feature. Click Here

(1) Samson 510 CNC plasma table
(1) PlasmaCam DH2 4x4 CNC table
FREE Online Training for DesignEdge Software

It is more fun when it isn't necessary!

adbuch
5.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
Posts: 4767
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:22 pm
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Sprocket file

Post by adbuch » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:31 pm

acourtjester wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:11 am
I have used this company for years
https://www.surpluscenter.com/Brands/Co ... 3-18-E.axd
Thanks for the great find Tom! I will most definitely bookmark this one for future reference.
David

User avatar
SegoMan DeSigns
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
Posts: 480
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Re: Sprocket file

Post by SegoMan DeSigns » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:23 pm

They are the best, the majority of the press brake components came from them :Yay They have the best parts / breakdown of any company out there and it is only 2 day ground to get it to KommieRado

adbuch
5.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
Posts: 4767
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:22 pm
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Sprocket file

Post by adbuch » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:38 pm

SegoMan DeSigns wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:23 pm
They are the best, the majority of the press brake components came from them :Yay They have the best parts / breakdown of any company out there and it is only 2 day ground to get it to KommieRado
I'm glad to hear that! And fast shipping too.
Thanks for sharing your experience with them.
David

User avatar
SegoMan DeSigns
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
Posts: 480
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Re: Sprocket file

Post by SegoMan DeSigns » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:10 pm

adbuch wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:38 pm
SegoMan DeSigns wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:23 pm
They are the best, the majority of the press brake components came from them :Yay They have the best parts / breakdown of any company out there and it is only 2 day ground to get it to KommieRado
I'm glad to hear that! And fast shipping too.
Thanks for sharing your experience with them.
David
Yeah I hate sites that take longer to look up the parts than order it, Surplus Center has the ever expanding tree you can select from. Now if I could only fix KommieRado back to where is was Pre-Kali :Sad

User avatar
Joe Jones
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
Posts: 1171
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:33 pm
Location: Franklin, KY., USA
Contact:

Re: Sprocket file

Post by Joe Jones » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:12 am

Wasn't the OP looking for a cut file for the sprocket?

Joe



.
(1) Samson 510 CNC plasma table
(1) PlasmaCam DH2 4x4 CNC table
FREE Online Training for DesignEdge Software

It is more fun when it isn't necessary!

plasmanewbie
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
Posts: 1863
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:15 am

Re: Sprocket file

Post by plasmanewbie » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:59 pm

Joe Jones wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:12 am
Wasn't the OP looking for a cut file for the sprocket?

Joe
.
That was my take on it. Looks like he got 2 options :Yay

Bently15
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:51 am

Re: Sprocket file

Post by Bently15 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:00 pm

Joe Jones wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:22 am
Bently15 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:51 am
I'm looking for a file to cut a 18 tooth 1" bore sprocket for a #40 chain, any help will be appreciated
Is this what you need?

Joe

18 TOOTH GEAR.dxf

18 TOOTH GEAR JPG.jpg
Thanks so much i'll give it a try.

harrymorley
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
Posts: 949
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Re: Sprocket file

Post by harrymorley » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:59 pm

I use this site all the time..and its free
http://www.idleamusements.com/?page_id=367

adbuch
5.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
Posts: 4767
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:22 pm
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Sprocket file

Post by adbuch » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:32 pm

harrymorley wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:59 pm
I use this site all the time..and its free
http://www.idleamusements.com/?page_id=367
Thanks Harry! That's another good source to have. I will most definitely bookmark it for future use.
David

Post Reply

Return to “File Conversion Help Wanted”

Industry Pros use FastCut CNC