Looking for Help with Pic

If you are looking for help with a file conversion please post it here rather than in the file sharing forums.
Xtreme metal

Looking for Help with Pic

Post by Xtreme metal » Wed May 08, 2019 10:58 am

Hello everyone,
I am in desperate need of some help with a photograph. A little bit about the man in the picture. For the last 45yrs he has been a designer, salesman, supervisor and many other position in the Utility Industry. I have had the privilege of working side beside with him for the last 5yrs. He has shared so much knowledge with me and many others. Words cannot explain how grateful I am that I was allowed to work with such a smart man. Over the past 6 months he had became ill. And on May 4th 2019 he passed away. We lost a great friend as well as a man that carried with him so much knowledge. I would like to be able to make a plague with his photo in it. I have not been very successful with doing this on my own. I would really like to have a good detailed file to be able to cut. I am willing to pay someone to do this. Any help whatsoever will be great. Thank you
Attachments
Larry Gordon.jpg

sbest1
Elite Contributing Member
Elite Contributing Member

Re: Looking for Help with Pic

Post by sbest1 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:21 pm

Here is a start. Hopefully someone can finish it for you that has more experience. I've included all file types in the zip folder.
They are NOT cut ready. Sorry for your loss
Attachments
Larry Gordon.zip
(268.61 KiB) Downloaded 6 times

Return to “File Conversion Help Wanted”

Easyscriber engrave attachment for Hypertherm torch's