a little help with bobcad

BobCAD related questions, tips and topics can be posted here
mmmetal
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

a little help with bobcad

Post by mmmetal »

I appreciate all that I have learned and the information thats presented on this site, it's been a huge help to people like me getting started in this field. Now if i could get a (I hope) a simple problem solved. I have been using Bobcad V26 to do my drawings and for some reason, I lost a lot of my icons that go accross the top of the screen and I can't find a way to get them back. I realize this may not be the correct section for this but I'm desperate to get them back quickly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
sbest1
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: a little help with bobcad

Post by sbest1 »

Not too sure, but in other programs it's usually because you have to click on the View drop down menu and hit toolbar so that a checkmark is beside it.
Hope this helps
plasmanewbie
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by plasmanewbie »

This has worked for me in the past

Hold the "Alt" key and press the "F" key, Now you should see the "Menu Bar" at the top.

Now right-click on "Menu Bar"and select elect the option "Menu Bar" and it should stay in view.

Hope this works for you.
claddagh
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by claddagh »

Google the topic!
ggeh
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by ggeh »

Right click on preferences, on the drop down starting with file look to see if there is any that are not checked. If they are not checked they wont show up. if you click on them and a check is in front of them they should reappear.
As sbest1 said you can also right click on view and then check the ones you want and they should appear.

Return to “BobCAD”