Arclight?

Arclight Hardware discussion forum.
6pt
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Arclight?

Post by 6pt »

Ok........after spending lots of hours comparing and pricing both in and out of my budget, I'm leaning hard for the Arclight table. I only am in need of a 4X4 (all I have room for). That is, unless I hear from one of you some kind of a warning about this company or its product. Thanks again to each of you for being so free with your knowledge and experience.......What a great site!
tnbndr
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Arclight?

Post by tnbndr »

I have been researching for a while now and when I am ready to purchase I am also leaning toward this table but in a 5x5 configuration. Maybe by the time I am ready it will be a 5x10, who knows.
It seems to have everything that users say you need to run efficiently, THC, Water Table, Magnetic Torch holder (really nice option), good software, etc.
Let us know how it goes.
Dennis
LDR 4x8, Scribe, DTHCIV
Hypertherm PM45, Macair Dryer
DeVilbiss Air America 6.5HP, 80Gal., 175psi, Two Stage
16.9scfm@100psi, 16.0scfm@175psi
Miller 215 MultiMatic
RW 390E Slip Roll (Powered)
AutoCAD, SheetCAM, Mach 3
http://ikescreations.com
jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by jimcolt »

Arclight Dynamics is a fairly new machine on the market....however they are using components from a company that has a lot of systems out and has been in business for some time....CandCNC.com candcnc.com

The machine frame is well built, and using the electronics, drives, motors and THC from CandCNC as well as the industry accepted Mach3 software for motion control...you cannot go wrong. There are other choices....bt this ranks up there with the best....of course as long as you use a Hypertherm plasma! (I had to ad that!)

Jim Colt
dunnmfg
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by dunnmfg »

I purchased my machine from Scott with Arclight and I have been very pleased. I flew out there for 8 hrs training and I feal comfortable around the machine. If I could get drawing stuff up I would be in good shape! It comes 90% assembled and ready to run in about 4 hrs if ou have your air compressor and everything else setup and ready to go. Scott has excellent customer service so far. You call him and he's the guy that answers not some damn computer women after you have to hit 1 ten x.
tnbndr

Post by tnbndr »

@JimColt:
I already have the Powermax 45 and that will be the plasma unless I decide to upgrade when I buy the table.
My plan it to drive out there with a trailer and plasma and have it setup, training and take home running. Great Plan heh!, now lets see what screws it up.
Dennis
LDR 4x8, Scribe, DTHCIV
Hypertherm PM45, Macair Dryer
DeVilbiss Air America 6.5HP, 80Gal., 175psi, Two Stage
16.9scfm@100psi, 16.0scfm@175psi
Miller 215 MultiMatic
RW 390E Slip Roll (Powered)
AutoCAD, SheetCAM, Mach 3
http://ikescreations.com
d bushey
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by d bushey »

I too spent a lot of time researching different machines even flew to Reno to visit torchmate. Best decision was to purchase arclight haven't looked back in 6 months. It has everything you need to get started with training on the same machine you buy. Just yesterday talked to Scott about small issue and you would think I just purchased it.See it run at www.plasma-creations.com.
sc6917
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by sc6917 »

I just picked up my new Arclight 4800 Tuesday. it is an awesome machine. Scott and his crew make a great product.
Barnett_9437
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by Barnett_9437 »

Purchased my machine Arc12000 last year and have been up and running since July of Last year......The product that Scott is making is top quality machine that is built to last. I've probably ran 100+ sheets through it and the cut quality is outstanding using the Hypertherm 85. Before purchasing this machine , a lot of research went into all the leading plasma table manufactures, this just to find out that what ArcLight builds is comparable if not exceeding the Name Brand competition...And repeating what others have said, I've been on the Phone with scott several times discussing
problems ( bad to say...but....always came back to my lack of experience ) and he was always friendly and polite to walk me through to solve my problems.

Return to “Arclight Dynamics”