Learn and share dross removal techniques, experiences, and product knowledge here.
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 3:24 pm
Any updates to this? I'd love to build one for the shop and I'm willing to kick in some $$ for some cut files....
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 1:14 am
- Location: Sarnia Ont
Nice job it looks really good.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:31 pm
SOFT ROCKS! Their is an actual TUMBLER brand my first shop i worked in had one, bolted to the ground it was so powerful!
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:07 pm
- Location: Evansville, IN
Nalin Manufacturing, LLC
Hypertherm Powermax 85
Bulltear Starlab 4'x8'
- Elite Contributing Member
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:45 pm
I think on the cover I would either thread the flange or weld some nuts behind it and use a portable impact to remove it.
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:18 am
- Location: N. Lincs, UK
Something I should build for my shop when I get time.
Good work !