bladerunner air filter

CandCNC plasma table components discussion forum
_Ogre
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

bladerunner air filter

Post by _Ogre »

looking at my cancnc bladerunner control box i see an air filter. how often should this be cleaned? anyone remove it to clean or just blow it out? seems like it would blow dirt in the box to blow the filter clean. are those the fan screws or can i remove the nuts to remove the filter?
bladerunnerfilter.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

bulltear 4x8 cnc plasma table, candcnc bladerunner w/dthc, hypertherm powermax 65, sheetcam, mach3
laser cross hair for hypertherm torch http://www.plasmaspider.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12508
an ogre smiley :mrgreen: how cool!
Capstone
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: bladerunner air filter

Post by Capstone »

I recommend as often as you would a car filter. When you see it's dirty, blow it off with air and then occasionally remove it and wash it out thoroughly. Mine was filthy after just sporadic cutting time. The "cover" can be removed and the filter accessed without affecting the rest of the electronics. I just did mine a few weeks ago. It's a computer fan with a piece of filter cut to size.
Phil
It's all relative...
CNC Metal Design
Instagram CNC Metal Design
JD Squared 4x8
HT PM45, Miller 251 MIG
_Ogre
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: bladerunner air filter

Post by _Ogre »

thanks capstone
i'll be cleaning mine asap
bulltear 4x8 cnc plasma table, candcnc bladerunner w/dthc, hypertherm powermax 65, sheetcam, mach3
laser cross hair for hypertherm torch http://www.plasmaspider.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12508
an ogre smiley :mrgreen: how cool!

Return to “CandCNC Forum”