better than x-mas!!

Learn and share patina finishing techniques, experiences, and product knowledge here.
bhamer62
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

better than x-mas!!

Post by bhamer62 »

WooHoo!!!! Doorbell just rang, UPS brought me a big ole box of Steel FX patinas and dye :o :o Party time :D
Marty
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: better than x-mas!!

Post by Marty »

Mister, your world just changed :) Don't look back

Steel FX patinas and dye are addictive and habit forming but they are not yet required to print that on the side of the box:)
Ignition Metal Art Design

Give a man a fish and you have taught him where to come for a fish; Teach him to use Google and the Search Engine on Plasma Spider and he will be able to learn more than you could ever teach him yourself
PlasmaSpider Store
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by PlasmaSpider Store »

The patinas and dyes are great and you?re going to have a lot of fun experimenting with them. Be sure to contact Bill with any questions, he is very knowledgable and helpful. If you don't already have it I would recommend his Steel Patinas & Finishes e-book. Bill offers this book on our site at http://www.plasmaspider.com/shop/steelfx.html and has generously donated the sales of his book to PlasmaSpider to help maintain and improve the site.

PlasmaSpider Store
bhamer62
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by bhamer62 »

Thanx for the tips guys, this is my second batch, did some learnin on the first batch. Added a few new ones this time. Already have the book, appreciate the info and Bill has already set me straight on the phone. He is a very knowledgable and helpful man. He shared tips to help me with a few things and seems very willing to patiently help me through the learning curve. Thank you Bill :D
steelfx
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by steelfx »

Bill,

You are very welcome! Thanks for the kind words.

bw

Return to “Patina Finishes”