Thermal Dynamics Plasma Repair - Quick Turn Around

Thermal Dynamics plasma cutter discussion forum.
4SCS

Thermal Dynamics Plasma Repair - Quick Turn Around

Post by 4SCS » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:54 am

Hello, my name is Ian and I would like to introduce a new service that I am offering through my company 4th State Cutting Systems. We have been buying, repairing and selling Victor/Thermal Dynamics-Cutmaster systems for several years here in my local area of DFW, TX and I am now expanding this service to help new customers across the nation with their Cutmaster plasma cutter issues.

If you have already gone through the experience of having your system repaired at an authorized repair facility, typically your local welding supplier, then you know that the costs of a repair are very high. The most common problems require a replacement to one of the circuit boards and the parts alone for this type of repair are in the thousands of dollars with several hundred additional for the labor and diagnostics and that price can increase after they receive the parts and it does not fix the issue. Unfortunately, You won’t know how much it's going to cost until it's done. Often times you can purchase a good, used working system for less than you will pay for a basic repair.

If the cost isn’t painful enough, then you will find out that many of the authorized repair facilities have extended lead times with repair turnarounds taking 6 to 8 weeks in many cases. If you depend on your system for income or even if its a serious hobby, going 2 months without a critical piece of equipment can be a big problem.

I am here today to offer an alternative to what i described above. Please take a look at what I have to offer.

My current offer is a flat rate repair service for cutmaster systems of the following models (52, 82, 102, 152, A80, A120). When I say flat rate, I mean flat rate and my pricing is open for all to see.

You will of course have to get the machine to me and get it back to you either by shipping it or dropping it off but my prices are low enough that you will still come out way ahead compared to the traditional repair route. I have personally shipped dozens of these machines so I can help you understand options for shipment.

Schedule of Prices:
Cutmaster 52, 82 $650.00 + Tax
Cutmaster 102, 152, A80, A120 $725.00 + Tax
This is a limited time offer that will expire on 11/30/2021.

The prices above are what you pay. It does not matter if there is hole burned right through 2 of your pc boards that you can poke a finger through (note, please don’t try that). As long as all of the pieces are there then that is exactly what you will be charged.

Multi-unit discounts are available if you have more than one in need of repair.

My service comes with a lead time of days, not weeks and we will provide you a target return date that is typically going to be somewhere between 3 days to 6 days depending on current workload.

There are obviously some conditions and restrictions that apply. I don’t want to make this post any longer than it has to be, so if you are in need of repair for your Victor / Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster plasma cutter then please contact me via SMS/Text message at 214-307-4034 and we can set up a phone call to go over the details and hopefully get you squared away quickly.

If you have decided that you do not want to repair your broken plasma cutter then feel free to send me a text message because I am always looking to purchase broken plasma cutters and broken welding systems of all types.

Repairs are available for other systems on a case-by-case basis.

Other services are available for cutmaster machines such as:
- Torch conversions (old style to ATC)
- Torch conversions (manual to automated, vice-versa)
- Torch conversions non-TD to TD and vice-versa
- CNC integration cards available for divided voltage, start/stop and ok-to move signals
- And more…

Thank you for taking the time to read post. If you are in need of any of these services then please send me a text message at the number 214-307-4034 and I will get back with you ASAP.

Return to “Thermal Dynamics / Esab Plasma Cutters”

Industry Pros use FastCut CNC