Burny software error

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Jeanjacket812
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Burny software error

Post by Jeanjacket812 »

We acquired this plasma table dirt cheap. Been wiring it up and it almost seemed ready to go. Software would boot, table would jog, torch would arc. The power supply on the PC went out seemingly. We got another PSU but it still wouldn't boot back up so we ordered a new old stock motherboard. Now when we start the software we get this software error. Any ideas?

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Burny software error

Post by acourtjester »

Sometimes programs need to installed not just copied on to a disc, it could be part of the program was moved by the other owner and it cannot find it now. Or it needs a driver installed for part of the electronics (no IO card). It also shows no serial number which may be needed for the license.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
djreiswig
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by djreiswig »

Maybe something here will help.
https://www.google.com/search?q=0xc0000417
2014 Bulltear (StarLab) 4x8
C&CNC EtherCut
Mach3, SheetCam, Draftsight
Hypertherm PM65
Oxy/Acetylene Flame Torch
Pneumatic Plate Marker, Ohmic, 10 inch Rotary Chuck (in progress)
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

acourtjester wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:14 am Sometimes programs need to installed not just copied on to a disc, it could be part of the program was moved by the other owner and it cannot find it now. Or it needs a driver installed for part of the electronics (no IO card). It also shows no serial number which may be needed for the license.
I agree with Tom on all counts. Are you using the same I/O card with parallel or serial port that was in the computer that quit?
David
Jeanjacket812
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Jeanjacket812 »

adbuch wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:24 am
acourtjester wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:14 am Sometimes programs need to installed not just copied on to a disc, it could be part of the program was moved by the other owner and it cannot find it now. Or it needs a driver installed for part of the electronics (no IO card). It also shows no serial number which may be needed for the license.
I agree with Tom on all counts. Are you using the same I/O card with parallel or serial port that was in the computer that quit?
David
So it started doing this before the PSU quit and we replaced the board. Interface card is the same. Man we were just getting this thing up and going when it crapped out. I would like to reinstall the software but it's hard to really find anything out about it.
cuttinparts
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by cuttinparts »

I am with Tom on the drivers. Is the PC connected to the internet? If so it will be easy to get the drivers installed and confirm that before continuing.

Your using the same IO card so maybe its going for a dump.
Jeanjacket812
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Jeanjacket812 »

cuttinparts wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:33 pm I am with Tom on the drivers. Is the PC connected to the internet? If so it will be easy to get the drivers installed and confirm that before continuing.

The PC is not online but can easily be. I'll connect it here in a minute and see.
cuttinparts
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by cuttinparts »

Jeanjacket812 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:38 am
cuttinparts wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:33 pm I am with Tom on the drivers. Is the PC connected to the internet? If so it will be easy to get the drivers installed and confirm that before continuing.

The PC is not online but can easily be. I'll connect it here in a minute and see.
Sounds good, curious to know if the driver updated or if it already had the current driver installed.
AlphaTekErik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by AlphaTekErik »

did you resolve your problem?

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”