STV CNC Tables

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Glstiles
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

STV CNC Tables

Post by Glstiles »

Hey guys, does anyone know anything about the STV CNC plasma tables?? I’ve been looking very closely at their modular (non welded) 4x4 table and its seems like the real deal for an amazing price. Rack and pinion drive, 3 stepper motors, magnetic breakaway, ohmic sensing and thc, etc. Their website is very well put together and professional, and is packed full of useful specs and information. Just looking for some advice from others though. Thanks
Ram48
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: STV CNC Tables

Post by Ram48 »

I have talked with Angel, (the owner) a few times and am very impressed with her and the company, they seem to have good reviews and customer service seems to be better then average.
I will most likely pull the trigger on the 4x4 sparkX modular on Monday Morning.
I was deciding between the Langmuier, Premier, and STV. STV was a little more up front but seems to have a bit more value for the money.
Sevans16
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Sevans16 »

I have two of their tables, a 5x10 and a 6x12'. They are the only burn tables I have owned so I can not compare them to other brands but they have been great to me. They are in Vegas, so I have been able to tour their place and get hands on demo/training. It is a legit business putting out a lot of machines. They occupy several building in the business park next to the race track.
windburned
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by windburned »

I own a STV CNC 5x10’. All I can say is I absolutely love it, and I cannot say enough about their customer service. Never once did I feel like I was inconveniencing them. Some parts were damaged in shipping and that has nothing to do with them (they have weeded out the bad ones) as far as the damaged piece I had one in 2 days. Watch their videos and tutorials and you’ll be cutting in no time!

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”