My Table - ITT/Kaliburn

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Creedo16
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

My Table - ITT/Kaliburn

Post by Creedo16 »

Here is my setup, i purchased this machine back 2008, mainly for my fabricating business.
It is a 6x12, downdraft table with a Proline 2200 HD plasma, 200 amp (Kaliburn) also it has a propane torch for cutting up to 6". It is running Promotion cut/nest software on a Promotion controls ICNC touch screen controller, with an Inova height controller

Recently I added a 2nd plasma torch, a Kaliburn dagger 100 amp machine/torch with mesh cutting capabilities. I have to say its a fantastic little unit. currently I swap out the torch heads in the height controller, and swap over the height controller cable to the appropriate power unit, depending on the thickness / type of material i cut.

I have never had any real formal training on these units, and while th customer service from both Kaliburn and Promotional control have been top notch, ALOT of what i have learned about plasma tables and their operation come from this site and its members!

Cheers

Dan hulleman
http://www.hullemanindustries.com

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

SCHIDTHEAD
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: My Table - ITT/Kaliburn

Post by SCHIDTHEAD »

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: and to think, all this time I had a cutting table. Nice Site and Werk too!
"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one."--Thomas Paine 1776

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”