It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:26 pm

Practical CNC table part needed

Have a question and don't see your manufacturer? Post here and if we get enough action on that manufacturer we will add a forum
Scratch
Elite Contributing Member
Elite Contributing Member

Practical CNC table part needed

Postby Scratch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:05 pm

I need a new X-shaft for my old 4'x8' (5'/10') Practical CNC table. It's about 4" long and maybe 1/4" thick. I had a few of them but just broke my last one about a week ago. I used to have a part number PCNC gave me for a replacement from McMaster Carr, but I can't find the number anymore.

I've replaced it with a drill bit and it seems to be working fine, but I'd rather get a few shafts on hand. Does anyone happen to know a replacement part number for it?
I think I'm the oldest 10 year old boy on the forum...

Brand X

Re: Practical CNC table part needed

Postby Brand X » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:13 am

No part #,but I think i have one shaft laying around. Stepper setup though.. I think a CNC router parts upgrade could be made to your table, and also upgrade those parts to not fail ever again. Using a lot of your Practical parts too.. I even used the old Z rail setup, and made a decent upgrade to the drive screws for next to nothing in $$$

You do not have access to download this dxf file.
Become a Contributing Member to gain access to the thousands of files shared by our members. Click Here

Return to “Various Manufacturers”