Premier Plasma CNC Reviews

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
strangebrewdesignworx
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: premier plasma cnc any good

Post by strangebrewdesignworx »

Kuester_19 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:00 pm How thin are you able to effectively cut/ how many inches per minute can the machine do?
I have run as thin as 22 ga on it at 150ipm with no issues
mkingaz
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by mkingaz »

So after days of research I also just placed an order for Premier Plasma 4x8 flat deck table. Meet Jake at his house and he demonstrated a current table and was a very friendly and helpful guy. I'm' excited to get the table and start to learn this new tool.
brandon1566
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by brandon1566 »

I just purchased a 4x4 table from him with a water tray. I can't wait until it comes in. Jake is definitely helpful.
nobox7@yahoo.com
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by nobox7@yahoo.com »

Hello Friend
Im kinda freaking out , i just pulled the trigger on a $6700 package from premier plasma . How did things work out for you ?
akflyer
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by akflyer »

I am a complete CNC newby. I got the 4X8 and aside from a few issues with the proma controller I am happy with the table. I am still learning some of the finer points but so far I have been able to make acceptable parts and art with it. Jake has always been quick to answer phone calls or FB messages and get my dumb a$$ back to cutting in short order. I have yet to play with the rotary attachment but hope to in the near future.
#1 cut issue I have found is moisture in the air supply! Since I built a redneck air dryer I have been much happier with the cut quality. Still fight the occasional issue with the THC and using the hypertherm book settings and speeds but I don't see that as any fault of the table itself.
Ryanw94
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Ryanw94 »

How are everyones Premier tables holding up?
Im getting ready to purchase and they are on the list im looking at
troycutchens
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by troycutchens »

quick question for anyone running the THC with your Premier table. I am still a bit out from ordering, but want to get used to the controls and fusion. Does anyone have the post processor file that they would be willing to share so I can see it work with Mach III. my email is tdcutchens@gmail.com thanks again.

Troy
BRcreations
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by BRcreations »

i have the 4x8 table and it works amazing. had problems with it at first and jake sent new parts without a question. come to find out it was just a wire that came out. i will be getting a power coating booth from him now! 100% love it!
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by adbuch »

Glad to hear it is working out for you. I'd like to see some pictures when you get a chance.
David
zlaja
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by zlaja »

akflyer wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:50 pm can't wait to get mine here and set up. Hopefully by the end of April it will be delivered. I went with the 4X8, XP65, pipe attachment, router attachment and engraver. Hope to have an all in one set up and running soon!
I’m planning on getting a table myself and I wondered how the router attachment worked how deep are you able to Carve into wood and all that good stuffing
JosephVasseur
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by JosephVasseur »

I just picked up a used premier. Anyone have a wiring manual they can share with me?
Revinvoss
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Revinvoss »

This tread may be old but I wanted to say that I also got a 4x4 table, put it all together and was able to cut a test file. But when it comes to my own files to cut this CNC will not do what it is meant to do. The THC is not functioning as I have seen other people do, the three dashes show all the time and it never has shown the voltage when the torch is cutting. All the cables etc. are connected right, after checking many times. The torch will not change piece height and it will not then lower to the right cut height. It is always about 3/8 inch away from the steel. never a great cut. I really think I should have never gone with Premier Plasma, they have not responded to my help requests. I could have payed more for a much better system.
I would love for this to be resolved but I do not hold hope for this.
acourtjester

Post by acourtjester »

Here is a post from the past that may help another Premier Plasma table and his problems. If that does not help post questions where you are having problems.
https://www.plasmaspider.com/viewtopic. ... ma#p195190
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by weldguy »

Have you made any progress on your issues with your Premier Plasma machine? Did you buy this system new or used?
Dirtmotor
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Premier Plasma CNC Reviews

Post by Dirtmotor »

I bought a 4x4 premier plasma 4x4 table in may , I had no experience on any cnc machine but have a mechanical/construction background . I absolutely love my table I spent countless hours learning what not to do until I figured out with the help of this site and a lot of u-tube tutorials how to use it , once I got the THC set up correctly , earth grounded table, and isolated torch lead, set cut and pierce height and used hypertherm settings and a host of other stuff I can finally see that I still need to learn more LoL . Premier is helping along the way and for a low priced entry level table it works great !
acourtjester

Post by acourtjester »

Good reply and progress, the fun will follow, post some images.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

Dirtmotor - thanks for the report on your new table. You are having better luck than the previous poster, and it does sound like Premier is responding to your requests for help. Good luck and let's see some of your projects.
David
weldguy

Post by weldguy »

Hey thanks for posting back with your report, glad its working out.
Dirtmotor
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Dirtmotor »

https://plasmaspider.com/download/file. ... w&id=78137

This is a picture of my table set up will try and post some projects .

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”