JD2 MAD Table

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
PlasmaLV

JD2 MAD Table

Post by PlasmaLV » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:31 pm

Hello,

I am considering a JD2 Mad table, and looking for some opinions from other owners.

It looks like all their current offerings now use only 1 motor for the gantry, but it also looks like they have their mechanical design down very well.

Any feedback on their controller software or the torch height control?

I did search this forum (and through google) and it seems some of the posts regarding the table are inaccessible or have been deleted.

Thanks

Pspider Support

Re: JD2 MAD Table

Post by Pspider Support » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:05 pm

Have not used one myself but they have been a big supporter here for years. All posts are here but may not be In the same location. You can find all topics in this forum https://plasmaspider.com/viewforum.php?f=73
Click the link to enter the forum and type JD2 in the searchbox for that forum to see the results.

agri04

Post by agri04 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:17 pm

We have one of the first generation mad tables at my school, I've had kids using it for the past 4 years without any major problems. We had a cheaper built table before for about 3-4 years. It was a nightmare, support has been great the few times I had a mess up with JD2. If something happened to this one I would buy another one without hesitation.

PlasmaLV

Post by PlasmaLV » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:46 pm

agri04 wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:17 pm
We have one of the first generation mad tables at my school, I've had kids using it for the past 4 years without any major problems. We had a cheaper built table before for about 3-4 years. It was a nightmare, support has been great the few times I had a mess up with JD2. If something happened to this one I would buy another one without hesitation.
That you, we ended up buying one.

Return to “Various Manufacturers”

Industry Pros use FastCut CNC